Interventional Pain Management & Medication Management at our Arizona Pain clinic locations
Medication Management with Award Winning, Board Certified, Fellowship Trained Pain Management Doctors in Arizona
The premier pain doctors at Arizona Pain Specialists will handle pain medication management on a case by case basis at Valleywide locations including Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Surprise, Mesa and Glendale. The pain doctors utilize pain medication agreements in order to ensure compliance and the best possible patient care at our multiple Phoenix pain management centers.
Our Arizona pain management centers serve Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Queen Creek, San Tan, Maricopa, Avondale, Goodyear, Laveen, Litchfield, Tolleson, Casa Grande, Fountain Hills, Surprise, Sun City, Peoria, Ahwatukee, Prescott, Wickenburg, Anthem, Tonopah, and Cave Creek.
Award Winning Interventional Pain Management Services
The Arizona Pain doctors are experts in pain management procedures. You will be in the best hands with our specialists, who offer over 25 options for helping you get rid of pain and avoid surgery.
Call (602) 507 – 6550 for appointments today.
Patient’s Choice Award Winners six years in a row, these specialists provide expert and comprehensive treatments including (click for detailed information):
- Celiac Plexus Blocks
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections for spinal arthritis and facet syndrome in either the cervical or lumbar spine.
- Intra-discal Injections and Treatment for Degenerative Disc Disease
- Joint Injections
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (also known as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Lumbar Discograms
- Medial Branch Blocks for spinal arthritis and facet syndrome in either the cervical or lumbar spine.
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Radiofrequency Ablation (Radiofrequency Neurotomy)
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Cervical Spine
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Thoracic Spine
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Lumbar Spine
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Sacroiliac Joint (SI Joint)
- Occipital Radiofrequency Ablation
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections (SI Joint)
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Stem Cell Injections
- Superior Hypograstric Plexus Blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
Arizona Pain Specialists offers comprehensive pain management at ten pain centers including:
- Medication Management
- Pain Management Injections
- Chiropractor Services
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
These Arizona pain management centers serve Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Chandler, Sun Lakes, Apache Junction, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Queen Creek, Buckeye, San Tan, Maricopa, Avondale, Goodyear, Laveen, Litchfield, Tolleson, Casa Grande, Fountain Hills, Surprise, Sun City, Litchfield, El Mirage, Peoria, Ahwatukee, Prescott, Wickenburg, Anthem, Tonopah, Cave Creek, Carefree, Florence, and Coolidge.